Rules to Keep Us Rooted
1. Don’t leave the room without permission.
2. If a device is becoming a distraction, leaders have permission to put them in a safe place until the end of youth group.
3. No drugs, alcohol, weapons, or violence.
4. Clean up after yourself.
5. Use appropriate PDA. Keep it Lavender.
6. Respect leaders and peers. Examples: don’t talk to your neighbor while someone is speaking up front, listen to leaders, build peers up with your words and actions.
7. 2 warnings leads to sitting in the the back (in an uncomfortable chair) and hearing me sing a song to you of my choice.
9. Find a way to make someone feel welcome.
10. Honor God.